- Medical School: University of California Davis School of Medicine (Sacramento, CA) — 1988
- Residency: University of California San Francisco Medical Center (San Francisco, CA)
- University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals (Seattle, WA)
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center (New York, NY)
- Internship: University of California San Francisco Medical Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Undergraduate: University of California-San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
Dr. Beverly Aagaard Kienitz is a professor (CHS) of Radiology and Neurological Surgery at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. She earned her medical degree at the University of California, Davis. She completed her General Surgery internship and Radiology residency at the University of California, San Francisco, Neuroradiology fellowship at the University of Washington, Seattle and Interventional Neuroradiology fellowship at Columbia University, New York. She is the Endovascular Neurosurgery / Interventional Neuroradiology Fellowship Program Director at the University of Wisconsin. Dr. Aagaard Kienitz specializes in adult and pediatric neuroendovascular/neurointerventional treatment of stroke, cerebral aneurysm, AVM embolization, vascular malformation sclerotherapy, tumor embolization, and intracranial/extracranial stenting.