Clinical Instructor (CHS)
Dr. Gill is a Clinical Instructor of Radiology in the Pediatric Imaging Section, and an Adjunct Professor in the Departments of Pediatrics and General Surgery. She received her undergraduate degree here at the University of Wisconsin and completed medical school at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Prior to beginning diagnostic radiology residency there, she completed an internship in pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, with the intention of one day pursuing a fellowship in pediatric radiology. She completed this fellowship training at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. Her current interests are in neonatal and pediatric bowel ultrasound, quick MR imaging of the trunk and extremities, vascular anomalies, and oncology.
- Undergraduate: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI)
- Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI)
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital of Wisconsin (Wauwatosa, WI)
- Internship: Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI)