Dr. Stratchko brings a unique skill set – fellowship trained in both Musculoskeletal (University of Wisconsin) and Interventional Radiology (Penn State University). She is spearheading a new program in MSK Interventional Oncology (IO) in collaboration with the UW Ablation IO group. She will oversee the growth of the MSK IO program that will benefit cancer patients in managing pain and offering innovative therapeutic interventions. She also has interest in musculoskeletal ultrasound and non-IO MSK procedures. She currently serves on the Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) Standards Committee for musculoskeletal and spine procedures.
- Undergraduate: The Pennsylvania State University
- Medical school: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (MSK)
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center (Interventional)