Here’s a preview of UW Radiology’s presence at RSNA 2013:
Jitesh Ahuja, M.D., MBBS
- Histiocytic Disorders of the Lungs: CT Findings
- Case-based Review of Musculoskeletal Radiology: Hip
- Musculoskeletal Radiology Series: Pelvis and Hip Imaging
- Developmental Hip Dysplasia in the Child and Adult
- MR of the Hip Labrum
- Interventional Oncology Series: Progress, Challenges and Opportunities, Ablation Devices
- Decision Support in Clinical Practice
- Decision Support in Predicting Diagnosis and Outcomes
- Radiation Safety in the Interventional Radiology Suite
Ryan J. DeWall, Ph.D.
- Quantifying Tendon Damage with Ultrasound (US) Shear Wave Elastography Using a Porcine Flexor Tendon Tear Model
- MRI Contrast Use: Have Quality and Safety Collided?
Diego Hernando, Ph.D.
- MR Quantification of Liver Iron
- Waiting to Exhale: What’s the Latest with Inhalation Lung Diseases?
- It’s Not All in the CAD or BI-RADS: Optimizing Your Interpretation of Breast MRI by Avoiding Perils of CAD and Including Diagnostic Imaging Data Not Yet Included in BI-RADS
- Gastrointestinal: CT Colonography Update, Summary of Results
- CT Diagnosis of Gastroduodenal Ulcers: Imaging Findings with Endoscopic Correlation
- Coagulation Profiles: Can We Safely Relax the INR and Platelet Parameters for Image-Guided Percutaneous Liver Biopsy?
- Emerging Technology: Silent MR
- Resident Interviewing: Resident, Fellow, and Radiologist as Interviewees
- Interview Role-Playing
- Controversy Session: The Evolving Role of Image-guided Pulmonary, Hepatic, and Renal Mass Biopsy: Current Indications and Controversies: Liver Biopsy
- When Should I Be Using that Specialized Device: MW Systems
- Hands-on Review: Nerve Ultrasound Based on a Regional Approach: Shoulder and Neck
- Infectious Complications of Solid Organ Transplant: A Pictoral Review
- Dose Metrics and Radiation Risks: A Primer for Radiologists
- Making the Undoable Case Doable: Advanced Adjunctive Techniques in Percutaneous Ablation
- Nuts and Bolts of Microwave Ablation
- Prospective Evaluation of Prior Image Constrained Compressed Sensing (PICCS) Algorithm in Abdominal CT: Preliminary Results Comparing Reduced Dose with Standard Dose Imaging
- Artifacts Associated with MR Angiography (MRA) for Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
Veena A. Nair, Ph.D.
- Changes in Resting-State Functional Connectivity Following BCI-EEG Based Intervention in Sub-Acute and Chronic Stroke Patients
Krupa K. Patel-Lippmann, M.D.
- MR Imaging of Endometrial Cancer and Its Role in Directing Surgical Management
- Oral Contrast Issues
Bryan D. Pooler, M.D.
- Initial Endoscopy Following Screening CT Colonography: Confirmed vs. Discordant Polyps
Theodora A. Potretzke, M.D.
- Gastrointestinal Pathology Identified on Standard Chest Radiography: Living on the Edge
- Comparison of Fixed to Weight-Based Contrast Dose for CTA of the Chest, Abdomen, and Pelvis
- Dual Energy CT Improves Visibility of Early Bowel Ischemia Compared to Conventional CT in a Swine Model
- Case-based Review: Transplant Ultrasound of the Liver, Pancreas, and Kidney
- MDCT Protocol Optimization Using an Automated IT Solution Providing Size-Specific Patient Doses, Automatic Tube Current Modulation Information, and Radiologist Feedback.
- The Influence of kV and Patient Positioning on CT Image Quality and Dose: Why Low kV CT Scans Have a Higher Sensitivity to Patient Positioning.
- Novel Rehabilitation Device Improves Motor Skills after Stroke
- Usage of fMRI for Pre-Surgical Planning in Tumor and Vascular Lesion Patients: Task and Statistical Threshold Effects on Language Lateralization
- Pediatric CNS Cases
- Non-Contrast MRA of the Abdomen
- Hot Topic Session: MR Quantification of Liver Fat
- Vascular Imaging Series: Phase-contrast MRA
- Assessment of Tissue Oxygenation in Cervical Cancer Using Blood Oxygenation Level-Dependent (BOLD) MRI
- Emergency Symposium on CNS Emergencies: CNS Trauma, Interactive Case Discussion
- MR imaging of Endometrial Cancer and Its Role in Directing Surgical Management
- Leveraging Imaging Informatics to Improve Radiology Education: Beyond the Teaching File, Taking Audience Response to the Next Level
- Pulmonary MRA: How I Do It
- ASRT@RSNA 2013: Elbow and Forearm Trauma: Mechanisms of Injury and Patterns of Fractures
- Comparison of Quantitative Magnetization Transfer of Patellar Cartilage in Asymptomatic Volunteers and Patients with Early Osteoarthritis
- Brain Aneurysms: The Neurointerventional Suite of the Future
Jie Tang, Ph.D.
- Sub-mSv Cerebral CT Perfusion Using PICCS
Adrienne F. Thompson, M.D.
- Pre-Wallerian Degeneration in Neonates Presenting with Acute Infarct: The 3 Tesla Magnetic Resonance Imaging (3TMRI) Experience.
- Essentials of Musculoskeletal Imaging: Elbow MRI
- Image Interpretation Session
- Non-Traumatic Neuro Emergencies: Non-Traumatic CNS Hemorrhage
- PACS and Radiologist Workflow in a Multi-Enterprise Environment
- Advanced Image Analysis, Including Applications Such as Automated Stent Planning and Multimodality Image Fusion and Treatment Planning
- Cloud Computing for Radiologists: A Primer
- Virtualization and Remote Rendering: Enterprise Imaging in the Cloud
- Percutaneous Microwave Ablation of Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Early Clinical Results with 106 Tumors
- Gastrointestinal: Ablation and Abdominal Interventions