- 1 S. Park Medical Director
- Radiography Modality Chief and Fluoroscopy Modality Chief, Community Radiology
B. Keegan Markhardt, MD is a Clinical Professor in the Community Division and Musculoskeletal Imaging and Intervention Section. He joined the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2010. Dr. Markhardt practices many aspects of radiology with a special interest in bone and joint imaging. Prior to joining the faculty, Dr. Markhardt received his Bachelor of Science in biochemistry with honors, and a bachelors of science in zoology at the University of Wisconsin–Madison. He continued his education at the UW–Madison, where he obtained his medical degree. Dr. Markhardt completed his Diagnostic Radiology residency at the University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY, followed by a Fellowship in Osteoradiology at the University of California-San Diego. He is currently the Medical Director of 1 South Park Medical Imaging, modality chief of CT for the Musculoskeletal Section, modality chief of radiography and fluoroscopy for the Community Division, and serves on the UW Radiology Professional Practice Committee and UW Radiation Safety Device Committee. Dr. Markhardt’s professional interests include sports medicine, osteoarthritis and other arthritides, 3D printing, reporting and procedural standardization and optimization.
- Medical School University of Wisconsin-Madison - 2003
- Internship Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital (Columbia University Affiliate) - 2004
- Residency University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry - 2008
- Fellowship University of California - San Diego School of Medicine - 2009