Clinical Associate Professor
Jane B. Lyon, MD, is a Clinical Associate Professor within the Pediatric Radiology Section of the UW Department of Radiology. She received her Bachelor’s of Arts at Duke University, Durham, NC, followed by her medical degree at MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Lyon completed her internship at Lankenau Hospital, Wynnewood, PA, and her Diagnostic Radiology Residency at UMDNJ Cooper University Medical Center, Camden, NJ. She completed her fellowship in Pediatric Radiology at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Her professional interests include Fetal MRI, and Dose Reduction Techniques. Her personal interests include sailing and biking.
- Undergraduate: Duke University (Durham, NC)
- Medical School: MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine (Philadelphia, PA)
- Internship: Lankenau Hospital (Wynnewood, PA)
- Residency: Cooper University Hospital (Camden, NJ)
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)