- Vice Chair of Faculty Development and Enrichment
- Assistant Residency Program Director
Abdominal Imaging and Intervention
Dr. Robbins completed her bachelor of science in cellular and molecular biology (1998), medical school (2002), and radiology residency (2008) at the University of Michigan before coming to the University of Wisconsin for an abdominal imaging fellowship. She is now a member of the Abdominal Imaging Section and is serving as assistant program director for the diagnostic radiology residency. Her research interests are in CT colongraphy and women's imaging. Personal interests include running, cycling, and swimming, and, in 2010, she became the 4th Department of Radiology faculty member to complete the Wisconsin Ironman Triathlon.
- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (Madison, WI) — 2009
- Medical School: University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI) — 2002
- Residency: University of Michigan