Dr. Davis has a special interest in interventional musculoskeletal procedures, such as vertebroplasty, radiofrequency ablation, cryoablation, and spine injections. He also carries expertise in extremity and spine hardware and sports medicine imaging, particularly the hip and knee. He enjoys running, camping, church activities, and especially spending time with his wife and four children.
- Undergraduate: University of Virginia (Charlottesville, VA)
- Medical School: Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC)
- Residency: Bowman Gray Medical Center (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Fellowship: University of Maryland (College Park, MD)
- Internship: Deaconess Medical Center (Spokane, WA)