Abdominal Imaging and Intervention
Dr. Pozniak is a Professor (CHS) of Radiology at the University of Wisconsin Department of Radiology. He received his B.A. from the University of Illinois, his medical degree from the University of Guadalajara, Mexico, completed at internship and residency at St. Francis Hospital, Evanston, IL, and then completed a fellowship at Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center in Chicago. He has been a University of Wisconsin faculty member since 1984. Dr. Pozniak has authored over 60 publications in CT and ultrasound. He is also the co-author of a textbook on Clinical Doppler Ultrasound, currently in its 3rd edition.
- Fellowship: Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center in Chicago — 1984
- Residency: St. Francis Hospital (Evanston, IL) — 1983
- Internship: St. Francis Hospital (Evanston, IL) — 1981
- Medical School: Autonomous University of Guadalajara, Mexico — 1979
- Undergraduate: University of Illinois — 1974