Dr. Pozniak is a Professor (CHS) of Radiology at the University of
Wisconsin Department of
Radiology. He received his B.A.
from the University of Illinois,
his medical degree from the University of
Guadalajara, Mexico, completed at
internship and residency at St.
Francis Hospital, Evanston, IL,
and then completed a fellowship
at Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's
Medical Center in Chicago. He
has been a University of
Wisconsin faculty member since
Dr. Pozniak has authored over 60
publications in CT and
ultrasound. He is also the co-author of a textbook on Clinical
Doppler Ultrasound, currently in
its 3rd edition.
- Fellowship: Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center in Chicago — 1984
- Residency: St. Francis Hospital (Evanston, IL) — 1983
- Internship: St. Francis Hospital (Evanston, IL) — 1981
- Medical School: Autonomous University of Guadalajara, Mexico — 1979
- Undergraduate: University of Illinois — 1974