Clinical Associate Professor
Dr. Ibrahim is a clinical associate professor of Radiology in Nuclear Medicine. She graduated from Cairo University School of Medicine, Fayoum branch in Egypt and completed a Diagnostic Radiology residency at the same institution. She joined University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health to pursue a Nuclear Medicine residency followed by PET/Molecular imaging fellowship training. She is also currently doing MRI fellowship training. Her research interests include PET imaging in oncology with a focus on the applications of PET/MRI in oncology and inflammatory disease.
- Medical School Cairo University (Fayoum Branch) - 2004
- Residency University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics - 2015
- Residency Fayoum and Cairo University - 2009
- Fellowship University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics - 2018
- Fellowship University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics - 2016
- Graduate Cairo University - 2007