- Richland Hospital Medical Director and Mammography Lead Physician
Dr. Peter J. Chase is a Clinical Professor and Associate Chief of Outreach within the Community Division of the Department of Radiology. Dr. Chase is fellowship trained in abdominal imaging. His clinical interests include hepatobiliary imaging, prostate MRI, mammography, lung cancer screening, CT colonoscopy and breast MRI. Dr. Chase currently practices at Meriter Hospital, 1 S. Park Clinic, GHC, Fort Memorial Hospital, Richland Hospital, and Mile Bluff Medical Center in Mauston, WI. Dr. Chase's personal interests are golf, running, and bicycling.
- Undergraduate: Duke University (Durham, NC)
- Medical School: Saint Louis University (St. Louis, MO)
- Residency: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (Madison, WI)
- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (Madison, WI), Abdominal Imaging Fellowship