Associate Professor (CHS)
- Fellowship Director, Breast Imaging and Intervention
Dr. Roberta Strigel is Chief of Breast Imaging Section for the Department of Radiology. She received an undergraduate degree in physics from Illinois Wesleyan University and undergraduate and master's degrees in engineering from Washington University in St. Louis. She returned to her home state of Wisconsin to attend medical school at the University of Wisconsin&ndashMadison. She then completed her radiology residency and breast imaging fellowship at the University of Washington in Seattle and has a research interest in breast MRI. Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with her husband, son and daughter, as well as a variety of outdoor pursuits.
- Undergraduate: Illinois Wesleyan University, Washington University (St. Louis)
- Medical School: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Residency: University of Washington (Seattle)
- Fellowship: University of Washington (Seattle)
- Graduate: Washington University (St. Louis)