Assistant Professor (CHS)
- Associate Chief for Breast Imaging at 1. South Park
Ryan W. Woods, MD, MPH, joined the department in July 2017 as an assistant professor (CHS) in the Breast Imaging and Community Radiology Sections. Dr. Woods earned his medical degree at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in Madison, WI. He obtained his master of public health at Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA, with a concentration on epidemiology and biostatistics. Dr. Woods completed his transitional year internship at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Foundation in La Crosse, WI and his residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Woods came back to the UW School of Medicine and Public Health to complete his fellowship.
- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health (Madison, WI) — 2015
- Medical School: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health (Madison, WI) — 2008
- Residency: The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore, MD)
- Internship: Gundersen Lutheran Medical Foundation (La Crosse, WI)