- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin (Madison, WI) — 2021
- Residency: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA) — 2020
- Internship: Regional Medical Center (Newport News, VA) ― 2016
- Medical School: Univeristy of Central Florida (Orlando, FL) — 2015
- Undergraduate: University of Florida (Gainesville, FL) — 2010
Teresa was born in Havana, Cuba. At a young age, her family relocated to Miami, Florida where she was raised. After attending the University of Florida, where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology, Teresa graduated from the University of Central Florida College of Medicine. Following the completion of her medical school training, Teresa completed a transitional year residency at Riverside Regional Medical Center in Newport News, VA. She then began her Diagnostic Radiology residency training at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in July 2016, and she completed residency training in June 2020. Her hobbies include completing home renovation projects, traveling, and spending time outdoors with her partner and spoiled puggle.