MSK Fellowship Match – We’re in!
Thank you for applying to our fellowship program! We will once again participate in the Match for the 2023-24 year.
MSK Match Timeline
- August 1, 2021: Programs can start accept applications
- November 1, 2021: MSK Fellowships can begin interviewing applicants
- TBD, 2022: Match Opens
- March 31, 2022: Programs complete interviews
- TBD, 2022: Rankings Open
- TBD, 2022: Quota Change Deadline
- TBD, 2022: Rank Order List Deadline
- TBD, 2022: Match Day
For Those Considering Future Application
Please email or mail the following materials for fellowship application:
- SSR Common Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one from Residency Program Director)
- USMLE scores for Step 1, 2, 3 (copy acceptable)
- Medical School Dean’s letter (MSPE) and Medical School transcript (copy acceptable)
A confirmation letter or email will be sent to you once all the application documents are received.
Accepted Fellows must be a graduate of an ACGME or Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada accredited residency program in Diagnostic Radiology and prior to starting the fellowship, must have a Wisconsin medical license. Canadian residency graduates must be a Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada and have a H1B visa to work in the U.S.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Musculoskeletal Fellowship Program Coordinator
UW Department of Radiology – MC 3252
600 Highland Avenue – G3/338
Madison, WI 53792-3252
Ph: (608) 263-9387
Email or mail your materials to: