MSK Fellowship Match – We’re in!
Thank you for applying to our fellowship program! We will be participating in the Match for the 2022-23 year, to be held on June 9, 2021. We will begin accepting applications on August 1, 2020. No in-person interviews due to the pandemic. Instead virtual interviews will begin on November 1, 2020. Thank you to all who applied to the 2021-2022 Musculoskeletal Imaging and Intervention Fellowship.
MSK Match Timeline
- August 1, 2020: Programs can start accept applications
- November 1, 2020: MSK Fellowships can begin interviewing applicants
- March 24, 2021: Match Opens
- March 31, 2021: Programs complete interviews
- April 21, 2021: Rankings Open
- May 12, 2021: Quota Change Deadline
- May 26, 2021: Rank Order List Deadline
- June 9, 2021: Match Day
For Those Considering Future Application
Please email or mail the following materials for fellowship application:
- SSR Common Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one from Residency Program Director)
- USMLE scores for Step 1, 2, 3 (copy acceptable)
- Medical School Dean’s letter (MSPE) and Medical School transcript (copy acceptable)
A confirmation letter or email will be sent to you once all the application documents are received.
Accepted Fellows must be a graduate of an ACGME or Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada accredited residency program in Diagnostic Radiology and prior to starting the fellowship, must have a Wisconsin medical license. Canadian residency graduates must be a Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada and have a H1B visa to work in the U.S.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Tyler Gause, Musculoskeletal Fellowship Program Coordinator Ph: (608) 263-9387 Fax: 608-263-0140 or email UW Department of Radiology – MC 3252 600 Highland Avenue – E3/342 Madison, WI 53792-3252 TGause@uwhealth.org
Email or mail your materials to:
Kenneth S. Lee, MD — Fellowship Program Director
ATTN: Tyler Gause
UW Department of Radiology – MC 3252
600 Highland Avenue – E3/342