Skip to main content
- We perform Y90 radioembolizations, TACE procedures, and DEB-TACE procedures.
- Our trainees perform ablations with our ablation group, arguably the top ablation group in the country.
- UW is a very high volume transplant center and we have an excellent relationship with our transplant team.
- We perform complex IVC filter retrievals, frequently use intravascular US for TIPS placement, and have a strong transradial access experience.
- We have exposure to dialysis access procedures and men’s and women’s health procedures (uterine artery embolizations, varicocele embolizations, etc).
- We have a rotation with vascular surgery where residents are exposed to aortic interventions and peripheral vascular disease.
- We perform a large volume of bread and butter IR procedures including vascular access, drain placement, etc.