- Associate Chief of MRI
- Medical Director of Imaging Services for the Wisconsin Institutes for Medical Research
Laura Eisenmenger, MD, is an Assistant Professor of Radiology (tenure track) in the Neuroradiology Section. Dr. Eisenmenger graduated summa cum laude from Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, IL. She earned her MD at Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, graduating magna cum laude. She completed an internship at Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, and a Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Utah, Salt Lake City. Dr. Eisenmenger was President of the Utah Medical Association Resident Executive Committee in 2016-2017. She has received multiple research grants including the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) Resident Research Grant in 2017, the Roentgen Resident Research Award in 2017, and the RSNA Fellow Research Grant in 2018. Dr. Eisenmenger completed her Neuroradiology fellowship at the University of California-San Francisco in the Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, where she was a Chief Fellow in 2017-2018.
- Medical School: Ohio State University College of Medicine (Columbus, OH)
- Internship: Riverside Methodist Hospital (Columbus, OH)
- Residency: University of Utah Medical Center (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Fellowship: University of California San Francisco Medical Center (San Francisco, CA)