- Fellowship Director, MRI/MBA
Dr. Mark Schiebler is a professor (CHS) of radiology. He recently served as the Thoracic Imaging Section Chief. He is currently the Co-Director of the MRI/MBA Fellowship. His research interests include the imaging of pulmonary embolism and lung function. Dr. Schiebler has authored over 90 articles and has been awarded two patents.
- Medical School: University of Florida College of Medicine
- Residency: Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania