- Vice Chair of Community and Outreach Radiology
- Section Chief, Community Radiology
Dr. Kim is a clinical professor of radiology in the Community Division. He joined the community division after completing a two-year diagnostic neuroradiology fellowship at the University of Wisconsin–Madison. He is board certified in diagnostic radiology with a Certificate of Added Qualification in neuroradiology. Dr. Kim is the department Vice Chair for Community and Outreach Radiology and serves a board member for Meriter Unitypoint-Health Hospital. He is active in the Wisconsin Radiological Society, serving as a Councilor for the American College of Radiology.
- Undergraduate: Dartmouth College (Hanover, NH) -
- Medical School: State University of New York, Health Science Center (Syracuse, NY) -
- Residency: Winthrop University Hospital (Mineola, NY) -
- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (Madison, WI) -
- Internship: North Shore University Hospital (Manhasset, NY) -