We know you have a choice of health care providers and we appreciate that you have selected us.
We are dedicated to serving the health care needs of all who pass through our doors. The caring tradition continues, not only in the quality health care our teams of professionals provide but also in the commitment to service we all share as part of your experience here.
Learn more about procedures performed at the University of Wisconsin from uwhealth.org/radiology including:
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- Selective Internal Radiation Therapy (SIR Sphere) – treatment for metastatic colorectal cancer
- Hepatic Artery Embolization for various hepatic cancers
- Renal Artery Stenosis Angioplasty – ballooning and stenting
- Biliary Tree drainage and stenting
- Deep Vein Thrombosis – thrombolysis with or without stenting
- Central Venous Access – ports, PICC’s, Hickmans, HD access
- Minimally invasive peripheral vascular disease treatment options
- Percutaneous biopsy
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt – TIPS procedure