Associate Professor (CHS)
- Assistant Residency Program Director
Dr. Allison Grayev is an associate professor (CHS) of Radiology in the Neuroradiology section. She joined the faculty in August 2010 after completing her undergraduate education, medical school and radiology residency at Pennsylvania State University followed by a two year neuroradiology fellowship at UW–Madison. Dr. Grayev’s interests include education at all levels (medical student, resident, fellow, and even faculty).
- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health (Madison, WI) - 2008
- Medical School: Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center (Hershey, PA) - 2001
- Residency: Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center (Hershey, PA) - 2006
- Undergraduate: Penn State University (State College, PA) - 1997