Associate Professor (CHS)
- Associate Chief for Breast Imaging at University Hospital
Dr. Elezaby is an Associate Professor (CHS) within the Breast Imaging Section at the UW Department of Radiology. Dr. Elezaby graduated from Cairo University Faculty of Medicine, in Cairo, Egypt. She completed a diagnostic radiology residency and earned her MSc degree in Radiology at the same institution. After joining the University of Wisconsin with the intention to pursue breast imaging, Dr. Elezaby completed her second radiology residency as well as fellowship training in breast imaging. Dr. Elezaby is an assistant program director for residency education.
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (Madison, WI) — 2011
- Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University (Cairo, Egypt)
- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (Madison, WI) — 2011
- Medical School: Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University (Cairo, Egypt) — 1997
- Undergraduate: Cairo University (Giza, Egypt)