- Vice Chair of Communications
- Section Chief, Neuroradiology
- Joseph F. Sackett Professor of Radiology
Dr. Tabby Kennedy is a professor (CHS) in the Department of Radiology. She joined the department in July 2010 after completing a two-year fellowship here at UW–Madison. Dr. Kennedy earned her medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania and residency at the Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology in St. Louis. Dr. Kennedy’s clinical expertise is in head and neck imaging where she focuses on head and neck cancer, temporal bone, orbital and sinonasal imaging. Dr. Kennedy is a well-recognized trailblazer in medical student, residency, and fellowship education and has won numerous teaching awards for her efforts.
- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (Madison, WI) - 2010
- Residency: Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology (St. Louis, MO) - 2008
- Internship: Presbyterian Hospital, University of Pennsylvania (Philadephia, PA) - 2004
- Medical School: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (Philadelphia, PA) - 2003